All warranty plans include coverage from defects in materials or workmanship, or general operation of the Suvie Kitchen Robot and/or Starch Cooker. This warranty does not cover accessories including, but not limited to, pans, water reservoir, drain tray, power cable and other removable parts. This warranty also does not cover cosmetic damage to the oven that does not affect its function, cleaning abrasions or alterations to the external surface of the oven shell or oven door glass. Review our full terms & conditions here.
Articles in this section
- What if I return part or my entire Suvie order?
- Is Clyde backed by an insurance company?
- How do I use Clyde’s self-service client portal?
- How long does it take to process a claim?
- What can I expect after purchasing a Clyde warranty plan?
- How do I file a claim for a warranty?
- What is covered under warranty?
- When does the warranty period begin?
- How long after I purchase my Suvie can I purchase the extended warranty?
- What is Clyde Extended Warranty Protection?