You can file a claim directly through Clyde at hiclyde.com. This link can be found in the email sent to you from the Clyde team after you purchase your Clyde Protection Plan. If you lose this email, you can reach out to us, or to Clyde at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- What if I return part or my entire Suvie order?
- Is Clyde backed by an insurance company?
- How do I use Clyde’s self-service client portal?
- How long does it take to process a claim?
- What can I expect after purchasing a Clyde warranty plan?
- How do I file a claim for a warranty?
- What is covered under warranty?
- When does the warranty period begin?
- How long after I purchase my Suvie can I purchase the extended warranty?
- What is Clyde Extended Warranty Protection?