When you purchase a protection plan you’ll check out exactly how you normally would on the Suvie website. You’ll receive a confirmation email from us for your purchase, as well as an email from Clyde with information about your protection plan including Terms and Conditions.
Articles in this section
- What if I return part or my entire Suvie order?
- Is Clyde backed by an insurance company?
- How do I use Clyde’s self-service client portal?
- How long does it take to process a claim?
- What can I expect after purchasing a Clyde warranty plan?
- How do I file a claim for a warranty?
- What is covered under warranty?
- When does the warranty period begin?
- How long after I purchase my Suvie can I purchase the extended warranty?
- What is Clyde Extended Warranty Protection?