Your extended warranty plan will be automatically canceled and refunded if you return your product within our return policy period if no claims have been processed. If you would like to cancel afterwards or at any time, please reach out to Clyde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What if I return part or my entire Suvie order?
- Is Clyde backed by an insurance company?
- How do I use Clyde’s self-service client portal?
- How long does it take to process a claim?
- What can I expect after purchasing a Clyde warranty plan?
- How do I file a claim for a warranty?
- What is covered under warranty?
- When does the warranty period begin?
- How long after I purchase my Suvie can I purchase the extended warranty?
- What is Clyde Extended Warranty Protection?