Yes, absolutely! Safety is our number one priority. From day one, we have worked with the appliance safety experts at Product Safety Consulting as well as scientists from the University of Massachusetts Amherst Food Science program to design safety into every part of the Suvie system and Suvie Smart Meals. We’ve passed all Safety Testing required for our UL Certifications.
Articles in this section
- What is Suvie? Why should I buy it?
- Is Suvie safe? What testing has been conducted to ensure safety?
- Do I need to purchase the Smart Meal subscription to use Suvie?
- Does Suvie require a special plumbing hook-up?
- Why does Suvie take so long to cook my meal?
- Where should I place Suvie in my home?
- Are the Suvie cooking pans dishwasher safe?
- How many portions can Suvie make at a time?
- How long can food stay cool in my Suvie appliance before it has to start cooking?
- What color options are available for Suvie?