An internet connection is required to remotely schedule your Suvie system via phone or tablet, but it does not need the internet to cool or cook your meal. The Suvie appliance stores recipes within its internal memory to make sure bad internet connections never interfere with your cooking, so don’t worry about being unable to cook your meal if your WiFi is down. Occasionally Suvie will need to connect to the internet to download new recipes and expiration data.
Articles in this section
- What is Suvie? Why should I buy it?
- Is Suvie safe? What testing has been conducted to ensure safety?
- Do I need to purchase the Smart Meal subscription to use Suvie?
- Does Suvie require a special plumbing hook-up?
- Why does Suvie take so long to cook my meal?
- Where should I place Suvie in my home?
- Are the Suvie cooking pans dishwasher safe?
- How many portions can Suvie make at a time?
- How long can food stay cool in my Suvie appliance before it has to start cooking?
- What color options are available for Suvie?