We generally suggest you load your Suvie appliance the night before or the morning of the day you are going to cook your meal.
Articles in this section
- What is Suvie? Why should I buy it?
- Is Suvie safe? What testing has been conducted to ensure safety?
- Do I need to purchase the Smart Meal subscription to use Suvie?
- Does Suvie require a special plumbing hook-up?
- Where should I place Suvie in my home?
- Are the Suvie cooking pans dishwasher safe?
- How many portions can Suvie make at a time?
- How long can food stay cool in my Suvie appliance before it has to start cooking?
- What color options are available for Suvie?
- Is internet required for Suvie to work?