While Suvie will remain warm after your food has completed cooking, we generally recommend consuming your food as soon as possible after Suvie has finished cooking. As cooked food sits, your food may not retain the same flavor or consistency as you would expect. We do not recommend consuming any food that has been sitting for longer than one hour.
Articles in this section
- How does Suvie cook my food?
- Can I use my own ingredients to cook with Suvie?
- Does it matter which pans I use for my ingredients?
- What is Sous Vide? Is it safe?
- Do I need a vacuum sealer to cook Sous Vide?
- How long can food stay cool in my Suvie appliance before it has to start cooking?
- How long can I leave my food in Suvie after cooking has completed?
- How do I fill the water reservoir?
- How do I fill the starch pan?
- How do I empty the drain tray?