For best results, we generally suggest you load your Suvie appliance the night before or the morning of the day you are going to cook your meal.
Articles in this section
- How does Suvie cook my food?
- Can I use my own ingredients to cook with Suvie?
- Does it matter which pans I use for my ingredients?
- What is Sous Vide? Is it safe?
- Do I need a vacuum sealer to cook Sous Vide?
- How long can food stay cool in my Suvie appliance before it has to start cooking?
- How long can I leave my food in Suvie after cooking has completed?
- How do I fill the water reservoir?
- How do I fill the starch pan?
- How do I empty the drain tray?