Suvie may have experienced an issue with the starch mechanism. Please contact Suvie support at email@example.com for further assistance in troubleshooting if the water level after cooking is above the starch pan strainer bottom. If possible, please take a picture of the starch pan with water for our engineering team to review we would appreciate it.
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the Cook Settings on my Smart Meal?
- My meal did not cook or appears to be raw
- Suvie keeps telling me to replace the drain tray, even though I've pushed it in already
- I've filled water to the very top of the reservoir, but my Suvie still suggests I add more water
- My cook did not finish on time / my cook finished late
- My Smart Meal card will not scan
- I have a question or an issue that is not listed here.
- My vegetables did not brown after the broil finished.
- Proteins have a white substance on them after a cook has finished.
- Suvie is making loud popping or gurgling noises.