Suvie may have experienced an issue with the starch mechanism. Often this issue occurs when the tubing inside the starch pan itself is faulty. The starch will be safe to eat, simply remove the strainer from the pan to drain excess water. Please contact Suvie support at firstname.lastname@example.org further assistance on troubleshooting this issue. If possible, please take a picture of the starch pan with water for our engineering team to review.
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the Cook Settings on my Smart Meal?
- My meal did not cook or appears to be raw
- Suvie keeps telling me to replace the drain tray, even though I've pushed it in already
- I've filled water to the very top of the reservoir, but my Suvie still suggests I add more water
- My cook did not finish on time / my cook finished late
- My Smart Meal card will not scan
- I have a question or an issue that is not listed here.
- My vegetables did not brown after the broil finished.
- Proteins have a white substance on them after a cook has finished.
- Suvie is loud when refrigerating.