Suvie may have experienced an issue with the starch mechanism. Often this issue occurs when the tubing inside the starch pan itself is faulty. The starch will be safe to eat, simply remove the strainer from the pan to drain excess water. Please contact Suvie support at email@example.com further assistance on troubleshooting this issue. If possible, please take a picture of the starch pan with water for our engineering team to review.
Articles in this section
- I have a question or an issue that is not listed here.
- My vegetables did not brown after the broil finished.
- Proteins have a white substance on them after a cook has finished.
- Suvie is loud when refrigerating.
- Suvie is making loud popping or gurgling noises.
- There is significant water inside the cavity of the appliance.
- There is significant water in the starch pan after a cook has finished.
- There is significant water in the vegetable pan after a cook has finished.
- My Suvie is damaged, what should I do next?