The Suvie mobile app is available in Beta, please follow the steps below to download for iOS or Android devices:
IMPORTANT: Before you can use the Suvie mobile app, you will need to make sure your Suvie is on and connected to WiFi.
iOS Installation Instructions:
1) Click Here to download TestFlight on your iOS device
2) Click Here to begin the Suvie App installation, click Accept
3) TestFlight will open up automatically. Follow the on screen prompts to finish installation
4) Click Allow to enable notifications
5) Click the blue Install button to finish installing the Suvie mobile app
6) Next, open the Suvie mobile app
7) Once the app is open, log into your Suvie account (this is the same account for the Smart Meal service)
1. Click Here to download the app on your Android device
2. On the following prompt, click OK to confirm that you allow apps from an outside source - your phone will display some warnings since this app is outside of the Google Play store -- this is completely safe.
3. Open your Files to view the app installer, then click on the app to begin the install
4. In the following prompt, click Settings, and then enable 'Allow from this source'
5. On the next prompt, click 'Install' to begin installing the Suvie mobile app
4. Lastly, log into your Suvie account (this is the same account you use to order your Smart Meals)