Please do not cook with your Suvie if damaged. If your Suvie has a broken glass door, damaged drain tray, damaged water reservoir, or any other physical damage to the appliance, please contact Suvie support at email@example.com further assistance.
Articles in this section
- I have a question or an issue that is not listed here.
- My vegetables did not brown after the broil finished.
- Proteins have a white substance on them after a cook has finished.
- Suvie is loud when refrigerating.
- Suvie is making loud popping or gurgling noises.
- There is significant water inside the cavity of the appliance.
- There is significant water in the starch pan after a cook has finished.
- There is significant water in the vegetable pan after a cook has finished.
- My Suvie is damaged, what should I do next?