Check to see that your starch pan was inserted properly with the label that says ‘FRONT’ facing outward towards the door. Simply clear out the excess water from the appliance cavity with a towel and be sure to insert your starch pan properly for your next cook.
Articles in this section
- I have a question or an issue that is not listed here.
- My vegetables did not brown after the broil finished.
- Proteins have a white substance on them after a cook has finished.
- Suvie is loud when refrigerating.
- Suvie is making loud popping or gurgling noises.
- There is significant water inside the cavity of the appliance.
- There is significant water in the starch pan after a cook has finished.
- There is significant water in the vegetable pan after a cook has finished.
- My Suvie is damaged, what should I do next?