Popping or gurgling noises coming from your Suvie are very normal and are nothing to be concerned about. As Suvie cooks your food using water in different states, occasionally boiling water and steam may cause these noises to occur. If you have any questions about the noises coming from your Suvie, please contact Suvie support at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the Cook Settings on my Smart Meal?
- My meal did not cook or appears to be raw
- Suvie keeps telling me to replace the drain tray, even though I've pushed it in already
- I've filled water to the very top of the reservoir, but my Suvie still suggests I add more water
- My cook did not finish on time / my cook finished late
- My Smart Meal card will not scan
- I have a question or an issue that is not listed here.
- My vegetables did not brown after the broil finished.
- Proteins have a white substance on them after a cook has finished.
- Suvie is making loud popping or gurgling noises.