Popping or gurgling noises coming from your Suvie are very normal and are nothing to be concerned about. As Suvie cooks your food using water in different states, occasionally boiling water and steam may cause these noises to occur. If you have any questions about the noises coming from your Suvie, please contact Suvie support at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- I have a question or an issue that is not listed here.
- My vegetables did not brown after the broil finished.
- Proteins have a white substance on them after a cook has finished.
- Suvie is loud when refrigerating.
- Suvie is making loud popping or gurgling noises.
- There is significant water inside the cavity of the appliance.
- There is significant water in the starch pan after a cook has finished.
- There is significant water in the vegetable pan after a cook has finished.
- My Suvie is damaged, what should I do next?