We’re sorry to hear that your meal did not finish on time; predicting the cooking time is often a complicated matter and we are consistently working to improve this. Some fluctuation in cook time is expected, however, If your meal is more than 15 mins late or early than you have scheduled, please contact Suvie Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to investigate this issue further.
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the Cook Settings on my Smart Meal?
- My meal did not cook or appears to be raw
- Suvie keeps telling me to replace the drain tray, even though I've pushed it in already
- I've filled water to the very top of the reservoir, but my Suvie still suggests I add more water
- My cook did not finish on time / my cook finished late
- My Smart Meal card will not scan
- I have a question or an issue that is not listed here.
- My vegetables did not brown after the broil finished.
- Proteins have a white substance on them after a cook has finished.
- Suvie is loud when refrigerating.