Some sauces require refrigeration and cannot be kept in Suvie for a scheduled cook. Other sauces are shelf-stable and should be loaded into your Suvie before you begin cooking. These sauces can be loaded into Suvie frozen, refrigerated, or thawed. Please read all sauce labels carefully for correct loading instructions.
Articles in this section
- I'm missing a Suvie Meal card
- Where can I learn more about the ingredients and allergens in each Suvie Meal?
- Are the proteins cooked inside plastic packaging? Is this safe?
- Why are my Suvie Meals Shipped Frozen?
- What meals can I schedule in advance?
- What are Rapid Cook Suvie Meals?
- Are your proteins humanely treated?
- What should I do with sauces that are part of the Frozen Suvie Meal box?
- Do I need to defrost frozen proteins before cooking?
- What are Suvie Meals?