Due to our ramping up production as quickly as possible, at time there your appliance may be ready (at which point we ship as soon as possible), prior to our available Starchie, or Accessories on hand. We will send you the latter as soon as possible thereafter if there is a little bit of a delay. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Someone purchased Suvie for me, but I still want remote control and the opportunity to take advantage of Smart Meals. How do I make that happen?
- How does it work? (Suvie V2)
- Is Suvie Starchie necessary for Suvie Smart Meals?
- Schedule vs. Non Schedule? Which functions of cooking do I have to be present for?
- Water Reservoir, When Do I Need to Fill? When do I need to fill the food pans with water?
- I have not yet received a (part of) my appliance order, when will that arrive?
- How does the 100-day guarantee work?
- How Cook Functions Work Together?