Important Beta Information:
As a member of our Beta program, you are receiving your Gen 2 Suvie ahead of our official release, and therefore we'd like to remind you of some limitations with the initial firmware that will be installed on your device.
As always, please share any questions, concerns, or issues you may experience with us at email@example.com
How to Set Up Your Suvie (Gen 2)
1) Once your Suvie is powered on, please first connect it to WiFi. Depending on the firmware installed on your device, this will either display as a WiFi item on the menu, or it can be found by going to Settings > WiFi. Please follow the on-screen prompts to connect to your network.
2) Please be patient as It may take up to 5-10 minutes to successfully connect to the network. Once it has connected, a solid green WiFi icon or green inverted triangle will appear at the top of the display.
Please Note: in some cases, after you enter your WiFi password correctly, it will bring you back to the network list. In this case, click the back button to go to the home screen and wait for 5-10 minutes for the green WiFi icon to appear. If this does not appear, it's likely that the password was entered incorrectly and will need to go back and connect again.
3) After connecting, please wait 10-15 minutes your Suvie to download the latest firmware. You may see a screen that will display a series of configuration settings/numbers. If this screen is displayed, click EXIT. DO NOT CLICK CONFIGURE. If this screen does not appear, please continue on to the next step.
4) Your Suvie may then show a menu, and not initially direct you to the home screen. In this case, scroll down the menu and click CONSUMER.
5) Suvie will then redirect to the home screen. It may take up to 5 minutes to successfully connect to the network again, and once it has connected a solid green WiFi icon will appear at the top of the display.
As always, we are here to help. If you have any questions or would prefer to walk through these steps with one of our team members of the phone, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org