Sous vide and slow cook modes cannot be used at the same time. The internal water jacket that circulates hot water within Suvie applies heat to both zones, therefore 2 different temperatures cannot be used.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Sous Vide and Slow Cook at the same time?
- Do I have to use both zones when cooking?
- How can I connect my Suvie 2.0 to WiFi?
- Is Suvie Starchie necessary for Suvie Meals?
- Schedule vs. Non Schedule? Which functions of cooking do I have to be present for?
- Water Reservoir, When Do I Need to Fill? When do I need to fill the food pans with water?
- I received Suvie as a gift - how do I get started?
- Which cooking modes can be used together?
- How does it work? (Suvie Gen 2)