Start your mornings off right with Suvie. Whether you want to cook steel cut, instant, or old-fashioned rolled oats, Suvie’s Starch Cooker can prepare them all. Follow the steps below for the perfect bowl of oatmeal:
You Will Need:
- Rice Pot
- Pot Lid
Oatmeal Cooking Instructions:
- Select “Cook” on the main screen of the appliance and select “Oatmeal”. Select the specific type of oatmeal you would like to cook from the options listed.
- Choose the amount of oatmeal you would like to make and add it to the rice pot. Place the pot lid on top of the pot.
- Lift the door to the Suvie Starch Cooker, place the pot on the hot plate, and then close the door.
- Fill the water reservoir located on the top of the Suvie Starch Cooker to the line indicated on the display screen. Ensure the drain tray is in place and select “Cook” or “Schedule”.
- After your oatmeal is done cooking, Suvie will keep it warm until you’re ready to eat.
Fill Level Guidelines:
|0.5 - 1 Cup||1L Fill Line|
|1.5 - 2 Cups||2L Fill Line|
|2.5 - 3 Cups||3L Fill Line|