Suvie Starch Cooker’s slow cook function is perfect for hands-off cooking from soups to stew to chilis and more.
Please note that the slow cook function cannot be scheduled. If you would like to schedule a slow cook, please use the Suvie Kitchen Robot.
You Will Need:
- Rice Pot
- Pot Lid
**When slow cooking, no water is required to be filled in the reservoir.
Slow Cooking Instructions:
- Select “Cook” on the main screen of the appliance and select “Slow Cook.”
- Place your ingredients in the rice pot. Place the pot lid on top of the pot.
- Lift the door to the Suvie Starch Cooker, place the pot on the hot plate, and then close the door.
- Select “Low” or “High” and choose your cook time. Ensure the drain tray is in place and select “Cook”.
- After your slow cook is done cooking, Suvie will keep it warm until you’re ready to eat.