Cooking potatoes is easy with the Suvie Starch Cooker. Whether you want to cook Yukon golds, russets, red bliss, or baby potatoes, Suvie’s Starch Cooker can prepare them all. Follow the steps below for perfect potatoes every time:
You Will Need:
- Pasta Pot
- Strainer Insert
- Pot Lid
Potato Cooking Instructions:
- Fill the water reservoir located on top of the Suvie Starch Cooker to the 3 liter line.
- Place potatoes in the strainer insert, place the strainer insert into the pasta pot (green handles), and place the pot lid on top of the pot.
- Lift the door to the Suvie starch cooker. Place the pasta pot on the hot plate inside with the handle facing the back of the appliance. Close the door to the starch cooker.
- Select “Cook” on the display screen of the appliance and select “Potatoes”. Choose either “Whole Potatoes” or “Cut Potatoes”. Ensure the drain tray is in place and hit “Cook” or “Schedule.”
- After your potatoes are done cooking, Suvie will keep it warm until you’re ready to eat. Carefully remove the drain tray and pour off water. Remove strainer insert and pour off water from the bottom of the pasta pot.
Fill Level Guidelines:
|Max 3L Fill Line|